Fassona Piemontese Tartare with Crudités and Maille Honey Mustard
Fassona Piemontese Tartare with crudités and Maille Honey Mustard:
3 Tbsp. (45 mL) extra virgin olive oil
2.5 Tbsp. (40 g) Maille Honey Mustard
4 tsp. (20 mL) lemon juice
1 Tbsp. (4 g) parsley leaves
2.5 tsp. (2 g) thyme leaves
0.7 lb (320 g) Fassona Piemontese fillet*
2 cups (280 g) vegetables for crudités (asparagus, fennel, radish)
4 slices (120 g) bread
1. Mix half of the extra virgin olive oil with Maille Honey Mustard, lemon juice, chopped parsley and thyme to create a homogeneous sauce.
2. With a sharp knife, chop the Fassona Piemontese fillet and add to the sauce you have just prepared.
3. Wash the vegetables well then slice them very thinly.
4. Toast the bread and arrange a slice on each plate.
5. With the help of a mold, place the tartare on top of the bread slice.
6. Cover with the vegetable salad and season with the remaining extra virgin olive oil.
*NOTE: If you are serving the Piemontese tartare as a main course, you will need 1.1 lbs (500g) Fassona Piemontese fillet.