By skewering your vegetables and meats you are allowing flavour to penetrate deeper because of the smaller pieces. You can use any vegetables or meats to create skewers for a BBQ.
- About 6 different coloured large carrots
- 1 Aubergine
- 1 large courgette
- 3 small beetroots
- 6 tablespoons Maille Dijon Honey Mustard
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- Cut the carrots, aubergine and courgette into even reels
- Cut the beetroots in half
- Cut the chicken breasts into even square pieces
- Skewer the vegetables and chicken separately, in colour pallets or mix and match, this is really up to your preference.
- Smear with the Maille Dijon Honey Mustard
- Cook on a medium-hot BBQ whilst brushing oil over them, serve hot with a squeeze of lemon.