Fromage blanc, rhubarb and strawberries à la Maille
- 240 g or rhubarb compote
- 1 small container of raspberries (125g)
- 1 small container of strawberries (250g)
- 300 g of fromage blanc creamed (or Ricotta)
- 60 gr Maille Honey Mustard
- 80 g strawberry coulis
- 100 g powdered sugar
- 8 people
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cooking time:
- 25 min
- In a bowl combine the fromage blanc, the sugar and the mustard and whisk vigorously for one minute.
- Cover the bottom of four cocktail glasses with the rhubarb compote.
- Fill the glass a little over half way with the fromage blanc mixture and arrange sliced strawberries on top and garnish with a couple raspberries.