Savory Leek - Bacon Quiche
A melt-in-your-mouth delight, ideal for brunch – as well as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 4 bacon slices, finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale mustard
- ⅓ cup cream
- ⅔ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 9-in. frozen pie crust, thawed
- Prep Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 30 minutes
- New Year, Easter
- 6 people
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook leeks and bacon, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender and bacon is crisp, about 7 minutes.
- Combine eggs, Maille Dijon Originale mustard and cream in medium bowl. Stir in leek mixture and cheese. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 20 minutes or until center is set.
Serve with a green salad with Maille Vinaigrette.