Maille Honey mustard sauce for Grilled Pineapple
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, peeled and cored
- 1/3 cup of Maille honey mustard (if you like something a little bolder, add a bit of Maille horseradish mustard to taste)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- In a bowl, whisk the mustard, oil and agave nectar.
- Cut pineapple into slices or lengthwise quarters. Spray grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium.
- Grill pineapple for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned on all sides, turning often to prevent burning. Brush with mustard sauce; grill for 1 minute.
- Turn pineapple over and brush with additional mustard sauce. Grill 1-2 minutes longer or until golden brown. Serve with remaining sauce.
Try barbecuing other fruits such as firm peach halves or quartered apples. Brush with The Maille mustard sauce.