1. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add kernels and stir until they have popped. Remove from heat.
2. Place the remaining oil, Maille Honey Mustard and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Boil and wait for sugar to caramelize (about 3-4 minutes).
3. Remove from heat and add baking soda.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and cover with popcorn.
5. Pour mustard and sugar mixture onto popcorn and let cool. Serve.
Looking for the ideal pairing? Ask our Mustard Sommelier by tweeting him at #AskMaille