Gluten-Free Crispy Vegetable Fritters
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. Maille Honey Dijon mustard
- 1 cup finely chopped zucchini
- ¾ cup grated carrots
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Combine potatoes, egg and Maille Honey Dijon mustard in medium bowl. Stir in zucchini, carrots, salt and pepper. Shape into 2.5cm patties and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook fritters, turning once, until golden brown, about 10 minutes; drain on paper towels.