Crispy Vegetable Fritters
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp. Maille Dijon Original mustard
- 120g finely chopped courgettes
- 87g grated carrots
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Prep Time:
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 10 minutes
- 4 people
- Combine potatoes, egg and Maille Dijon Original mustard in medium bowl. Stir in courgettes, carrots, salt and pepper. Shape into 2.5cm patties and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook fritters, turning once, until golden brown, about 10 minutes; drain on paper towels.
Serve with poached eggs at breakfast, chicken or lunch, or cold as a snack; they’re also super with salmon steak for dinner.