Charred Chicken thighs with wholegrain marinade
- Prepare the chicken marinade by whisking all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Place the chicken into the marinade, cover and leave overnight to soak up all the flavour.
- Light the bbq using lumpwood charcoal and allow to cool to a medium heat.
- Put the chicken on to the grill skin side down. Turn every few ninutes so the chicken cooks evenly. Brush on the remaining marinade during cooking using a small bunch of rosemary.
- Ideally marinade the chicken 1 day before serving.
- Using oil in the marinade will help to mustard from burning on the grill.